Sunday 14 December 2014

Configure Your Android Device For Your Computer

Recently I have Faced problem while testing android application, Whenever i tried to test application on my devices i was unable to boot application on my android device. So i need to create APK file  & then send it to my device either by bluetooth or gmail etc.
After few exploration i came to knew that i need to set my device in android adb device list. There are fews steps need to be done as follow.
Step 1:

  • Open Your Terminal and type 
sudo gedit /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules

Step 2:
  • Add your android device in this file by writing following lines
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="22b8", MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
Set vendor id according to your Device. Here you can find List of USB vendor ID. 22b8 is for motorola. If you want to find list of devices attached to you computer then type adb devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment